I love trying new makeup products from different brands but finding that one store that you feel really gets you can be hard or let me say challenging. Well, I can say it has been a journey for me but i truly think I’ve found my favourite stop shops. This is a quick overview of my top 5 stores and as a student, you can’t tell I won’t go the extra mile of getting something my credit card might hate me for .
- http://www.bhcosmetics.com : Bh cosmetics always has something fun and exciting to try. From different shades to colors it’s no wonder many girls are obsessed with them. My new favourite things are their “Sculpt and Blend 2- 10 piece brush set” which is currently on sale for $20. It helps you contour your face so well it is truly magical. I’ve seen so many YouTubers use them and they are really good. I ordered one myself and i cant wait to get my package .Also, another product is the “Carli Bybel 14 Clor Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette “. It is so pigmented and it has a colour for different shades. You can go from chic to sultry with that palette. IT IS A MUST HAVE. The highlighters totally gave me a diva moment.
- http://www.elfcosmetics.com : Asides from having cheap products which i can’t complain about, E.L.F. cosmetics have products that you simply can’t ignore. The contour palette gives you the most subtle look when trying to sculpt your face. It blends easily with smooth application and it is long lasting. Another product is their “9 pieces precise brush set ” which I hear is a must try. I haven’t gotten around to buying them yet but I would definitely give them a try pretty soon.
- https://www.morphebrushes.com : My eyes are literally begging me to get all their eyeshadow palettes as if they were made specifically for me. The ” 350 – 35 COLOR NATURE GLOW EYESHADOW PALETTE – $22.99″ has become an obsession for me.
- https://colourpop.com : I have not gotten anything that I have regretted from them which is a very good sign because I can be picky when it comes to most things. It’s not bad to want perfection. Well, I would pretty much say I wasn’t a fan of the liquid highlighter because it never did last long during the day but I did like that it was pigmented and I loved the glow. Also, as someone who battled with dry lips during the weather, I became very fond of the “Ultra Satin Lip Frick N’ Frack” lipstick. It was a perfect balance between matte and glossy and I loved it. Definitely one of my favourites.
- https://www.esteelauder.ca : I can truly say my face had never felt love until I tried the “Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup Foundation”. Yes, I would say it was a little pricey $45 if you’re trying to stay withing your budget but I was totally worth the buy. It lasted me all summer and a little bit longer that that. Sometimes all I did was wear foundation and I was ready to go conquer the world. It last long and it is not oily nor does it run out. It feels really light on your face which I loved because we all hate having a foundation that makes us feel like we have an armour on.
These are my top 5 online makeup stores which i truly love. I’m sure you can agree with some of my choices. I probably have a few which are on the same level because I can never get enough of it but I had to narrow it down.
Please feel free to leave a comment. Tell me a few of your favourites and I’ll be sure to check them out.
Until next time