Highlights and Contouring
Highlighting and Contouring is the new craze as everyone is trying to get that perfect cheekbone with the perfect glow. Celebrities who have the best makeup artists at their disposal have been able to show us how its done. Mario Dedivanovic who is Kim Kardashians go to makeup artists and on her glam squad has become a master at sculpting the perfect cheekbones. Its no wonder he is also the go to guy to many other celebrities like Gabrielle Union, Jennifer Lopez, Chrissy Teigen…and of course the Kardashian Jenner clan.
According to Hello Magazine, here are some beauty tips and contouring tricks Mario revealed he uses.
(Yes some might be bit expensive but don’t worry i would post cheaper products that you can substitute for them.)
“I prefer cream, but lots of people like a powder; or use a cream-to-powder formulation. Choose a contouring shade that matches the shadows on your skin and a highlighter without shimmer to bring light to the higher plans of your face.”
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit, £39, from https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk
2. L’Oréal Paris Infallible Sculpting Brush, £14.99, available nationwide
3. Hourglass Ambient Lightning Powder in Diffused Light, £38, from http://www.spacenk.com/uk/en_GB/makeup-1/
4. Beauty Blender, $16; visit http://www.beautyblender.com
5. Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate, $64.40, from Selfridges (available in two shades)
6. L’Oréal Paris Infallible Sculpt Palette, $11.40, part of the L’Oréal Paris Infallible Sculpt Collection, available nationwide (in two shades).
Also, according to Mario, these are the products he uses for Kim Kardashian as well as his other celebrity clients.
“I love to experiment with colour and feel that for spring 2016 make-up is less graphic and more colourful and pretty.”
1. Urban Decay The Naked Palette, $42.90; visit http://www.urbandecay.ca
2. Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizing Balm,$48.70;http://bobbibrowncosmetics.ca(available in seven shades)
3. Trish McEvoy Blending Brush in 48, $36.78, from Selfridges
4. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat, $17.83; visit http://www.charlottetilbury.com/ca/(available in ten shades) “I really like a tonal lip liner and these are my current favourites”.
5. L’Oréal Paris Infallible Blush Sculpt in Nude Beige, $11.14
6. Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder, $28.99; visit http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.ca(available in ten shades).